NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at https://www.digitizedlogos.com/1000-airline-miles-contest/ and who are 18 years as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents within the United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Digitized Logos Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Digitized Logos Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on the 5th of June 2017 and ending on the 30th of June 2017. All online entries must be received by the 30th of June 2017 at midnight EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://www.digitizedlogos.com/1000-airline-miles-contest/. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Digitized Logos Inc. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Digitized Logos Inc.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive 1,000 miles either from Southwest® Rapid Rewards®, United® MileagePlus® or American Airlines® AAdvantage Miles® as per winner’s preference. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Digitized Logos Inc. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Digitized Logos Inc. discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Digitized Logos Inc. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Digitized Logos Inc. Winner will be notified by email and phone call within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Digitized Logos Inc. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 90 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER AT Digitized Logos Inc.’s SOLE DISCRETION WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Terms & Conditions: Digitized Logos Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Digitized Logos Inc.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Digitized Logos Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Digitized Logos Inc. Digitized Logos Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Digitized Logos Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Digitized Logos Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Digitized Logos Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
9. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF MARYLAND, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Maryland having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. Winners List: Office winner will be officially published on our website www.DigitizedLogos.com and announced on all our social media channels, press releases and any other communication methods that will be available on the time of publication.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Digitized Logos Inc. 12154 Darnestown Rd, Ste# 222, Gaithersburg, MD 20878, United States of America.
13. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Digitized Logos Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
14. Airlines Terms & Conditions: Any additional terms and conditions concerning Southwest® Rapid Rewards®, United® MileagePlus® and American Airlines® AAdvantage Miles® are available in our general terms and conditions here.
15. Agreement: By Participating in this campaign, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.