Top 10 Everyday Items that are great for promotional giveaways: Promotional items are mostly used in events. What are the most popular promotional items? We all know that promotional products play a vital role in your overall campaign when planning trade show for activities to meet your goal. Your goal can be selling services or products, and promotional items can never be an afterthought to accomplish it.
When you distribute items to your customers, your mission is to capture their attention and interest for your brand. You send messages and emails to everyone purposely to advertise your brand. After speaking to professionals and knowing about their ideas about unique promotional items we have created a list for you. Following ten everyday objects can work great for promotional giveaways.
- Writing tools – You genuinely can’t go wrong totting your company name to the casks of promotional pencils and pens. These items are used by everybody and every day in the workplace or to make a grocery list. With this idea in mind, you can have pencils and pens in the college bookstore, office supply room or cup next to your register. How many of us can avoid writing instruments through an entire day? Almost 50% of U.S clients use branded pencil or pen every day!
- Tote bags – If you have been going to travel shows, they can be exercises of possession. Although, they’re also a great way to advertise your business. Tote bags are the best things to offer in your trade show as they keep an attendee’s pamphlets, brochures and other stuff in one place. In the meantime, displaying your logo when they are taken from booth to booth. If you offer canvas totes, your brand will quash the carbon footprint of plastic. Averagely, a reusable bag has a longer life than over 700 disposable bags.
- Stress balls – From bearing the heavy traffic on the road to running out of water in the shower, a typical day can be full of unwanted tension. People use squishy stress balls as a relief for their stress. You can add a catchy message to one in some different shape. These giveaways are cheap and add a little bit personality to your marketing strategy. Approximately, 40 million people suffer from stress and anxiety.
- Sunglasses – Tropical vacations are not finished without a trendy bathing suit, a fruity drink and traditional sunglasses. Make your company part of sunshine and market with a classy pair of sunglasses. Your clients will rock them at a community picnic, backyard barbeque, music festival or any other event. Roughly 100 million pairs of sunglasses are traded in the United States every year. They not only look stylish but also protect against UV rays.
- Drinkware – It is imperative to stay hydrated with active lifestyles and busy routines. You can give your attendees something they can use daily by handing out promotional drinkware. Your logo will be noticed by people on the water bottles or coffee mugs. On average, logoed drinkware is used twice or thrice by the people of the United States.
- Sticky notes and journals – We’ve learned at a young age that notetaking is very important. Sitting at our desk at school, noting down important stuff and doodling while getting bored. Professionals also do this in a meeting which is a great reason to advertise with sticky notes and branded notebooks on your events. It’s an exceptional way to stay on track and increase productivity.
- Lunch bags – Your brand can have a spectacular place in the cafeteria with custom lunch bags. Students and professionals can talk about your brand with people who join them at the table. You can demonstrate that you have outstanding taste by promoting your brand with every meal.
- Custom Hats – Custom hats put your brand top of mind to everybody who receives it. Whether you give a baseball cap, a kit beany or plastic visor to your customers, people love these giveaways and keep them for a long time.
- 41% of US clients own hats with an advertising slogan or a logo. These promotional items can be given to both the men and women for being versatile and attractive.
- Tech accessories – Everybody uses technology like iPhone, tablet, smartphone or laptop from a toddler to grandma. Everybody takes the device wherever he/she goes, that brings tech accessories a perfect way to promote your company. You can print your log on earbuds or phone stands and can get enough brand exposure.
- Company Apparel – You can change the entire look of your office by printing your company name or logo on jackets, polos or other corporate apparels. If you don’t like the concept of uniforms, this professional dress up is key at tradeshows. T-shirts can also be customized as casual wear for weekends. Your employees can wear this apparel on events. Customized apparels can make your clients walking billboards for your company.
If you are looking for a specific promotional items or should you require further assistance, please contact us anytime using either our live chat (available from 9:00am to 5:30pm EST from Monday to Friday); call us on (301) 963-3553 or simply use our contact page to send us an email and we’ll get back to you within 1 business day.