The Nootka people live in the Northwest where rainy, soggy days are the norm. That is why our Citizenship and Immigration Ladies Nootka Jacket is fully seam sealed for superior waterproof protection. With the Ladies Nootka Jacket, you will stay warm and dry and look good too! With four zippered pockets, there is plenty of room for accessories. The Ladies Nootka Jacket is a must have for the wet and cold winters.
- 100% ripstop nylon shell with Taslan nylon accents
- 1500MM fabric waterproof rating
- Fully seam sealed for added waterproof protection
- 2 ounce polyfill insulation in body, 3 ounce polyfill in sleeves
- 100% polyester Sherpa fleece body lining
- Polyester sleeve lining for easy on/off
- Zip off hood
- Storm flap
- Four zippered pockets
- Drop tail hem with locking drawcords for adjustability
Due to the nature of cotton/polyester blends in dark colors, special care must be taken throughout the decoration process when heat is applied for curing.
Product Size Specs:
Images are only for viewing purpose, actual decoration may vary.