Creative Tradeshow Giveaway
Thinking of celebrating your customers with giveaways and wondering what actually makes a good tradeshow giveaway? Well, a giveaway is used to appreciate customers, guests, clients, and so on for their patronage and also promote continuous patronage. When you do giveaways, you expect to live an unforgettable impression. A giveaway does not only attract potential customers, but it should also encourage continuous patronage from your customers. There are several kinds of items that can be used for giveaways. Let’s take a look at some of the fantastic items that will excel as giveaways to your clients or those you wish to please. For this, I am going to start from the very simple giveaways to the less simple items.
- Key stands – A lot of people always dig the key stand. Most key stands usually show your customers interest, and brand where they have been and so much more. Everyone loves an excellent key stand, and this item is very portable and handy. Your customers will undoubtedly marvel at this gesture, and the key stand will be a fantastic addition to their collection.
- Coloring books – Coloring books are very adorable and quite handy. This can be used to escape inevitable boredom. Your customers will certainly appreciate these coloring books. If the adults might not be interested, kids would certainly love a book to practice the art on. Coloring books are brilliant giveaways especially to parents with kids; it is a reasonable way to keep kids busy and occupied.
- Super grip dip – A fantastic household item. When you do giveaways, household items are quite interesting to be used as giveaways. Everyone definitely needs some super grip clips in their homes. This can be used to secure food items, memos, and certain valuable documents. This is cheap and easy to move around with.
- Socks – For the love of a good pair of socks. This is undoubtedly an excellent item for a tradeshow giveaway. It is simple, handy, and quite cheap. Customers will definitely be touched when gifted with a beautiful pair of socks.
- Chocolates and sweet – Well, these are certainly not left out in the list of items for giveaways. Whether it is a chocolate lip scrub, or some karmal or Toffee candies or even Ferrero; no one can really say no to sweets and chocolates.
- Sticky notes organizer – I don’t know about you, but I hope you feel the same way. I love to organize so this giveaway does not only allow me to organize but also makes organizing fun and colorful. The sticky notes help you to plan your day especially when you list important activities you want to carry out before the end of the day. It can be placed almost anywhere because it’s sticky.
- Pens – This is another amazing possible giveaway item that would be widely accepted. We all need a pen at least once in a while.
- Lip balm – nice, comfortable and handy. This is another very simple giveaway yet very well appreciated by customers.
- Journals – This also helps to plan the day and jot down certain activities or even. It also stretches to help one keep track of dates for certain events.
- Mugs – For every tea or drink that is taken with that mug, you made it happen. True right, and once that is remembered, your business is remembered.
- Hand sanitizers – Might seem different but it is also an exciting giveaway item. Your customers will certainly come back for more.
- Bottle/wine opener – This can also be used as giveaways to your customers.
- Customized Apparel – Whether it’s a customized t-shirt, Polo, hoodie, vests and so on; customers will always appreciate personalized products. When your customer know how important they are and enjoys your giveaways, this totally wins their hearts.
Other items that are well appreciated by customers as giveaways include colored earphones, posters, Keychain, diary, compass Keychain, hand soap/cream, sandwich bags, shower gels, torchlight, pen knives, phone stand and multi-purpose cable clips, flashlights.
Should you require additional assistance in finding the right creative tradeshow giveaway, please contact us using either our live chat (available from 9:00am to 5:30pm EST from Monday to Friday); call us on (301) 963-3553 or simply use our contact form to send us an email and we’ll get back to you within 1 business day.