Department of Homeland Security Nootka Jacket: The Nootka people live in the Northwest where rainy, soggy days are the norm. That’s why our Nootka Jacket is fully seam-sealed for superior waterproof protection. With the Nootka, you’ll stay warm and dry, and look good too!
- 100% ripstop nylon shell with Taslan nylon accents
- 1500MM fabric waterproof rating
- Fully seam-sealed for added waterproof protection
- 2-ounce polyfill insulation in body, 3-ounce polyfill in sleeves
- 100% polyester Sherpa fleece body lining
- Polyester sleeve lining for easy on/off
- Zip-off hood
- Storm flap
- Four zippered pockets
- Left sleeve zippered pocket
- Drop tail hem with locking drawcords for adjustability
- Port Pocket™ for easy embroidery access
Due to the nature of cotton/polyester blends in dark colors, special care must be taken throughout the decoration process when heat is applied for curing.
Product Size Specs:
Images are only for viewing purpose, actual decoration may vary.