Definition of Promotional Products
Promotional products are items used to promote a product, service or company program, including advertising specialties, premiums, incentives, business gifts, awards, prizes, commemoratives and other imprinted or decorated items.
Nearly 71% of business travelers randomly surveyed at DFW Airport reported receiving a promotional product in the last 12 months. Around 33.7% of this group had the item in their possession at the time of the survey, a coveted location for advertising.
It is also a fact and it has been proved that nearly 76.1% of participants could recall the name of the advertiser on the promotional product that they received in the past 12 months, and, in comparison, only 53.5% of participants could recall the name of an advertiser they had seen in a magazine or newspaper in the previous week.
Impression of the Advertiser
- 52% of participants in the study did business with the advertiser after receiving the promotional product.
- Of those who had not done business with the advertiser, that gave them the product, almost half stated that they were more likely to do business with the company that gave them the item.
- As per this survey report, 52.1% of participants reported having a more favorable impression of the advertiser since receiving the item.
Frequency of Exposure & Lower Cost Per Impression
- 73% of those who used the promotional product that they had received stated that they used it at least once a week.
- 45.2% used it at least once a day.
The greater the frequency of exposure, the lower the cost per impression.
- 55% of participants generally kept their promotional products for more than a year.
- 22% of participants kept the promotional product that they had received for at least six months.
Why Keep the Promotional Product?
- 75.4% of those who received a promotional product stated that they thought the item was useful.
- 20.2% kept the promotional product because they thought it was attractive.
Pass – Along Exposure
- Participants of the study were asked what they do with promotional products they do not keep. 26% of participants reported that they give the item to someone else.
The value of Promotional Products is in their ability to carry a message to a well-defined audience. Because the products are useful to and appreciated by the recipients, they are retained and used, repeating the imprinted message many times without added cost to the advertiser.
Where to Order Promotional Products?
There are lots of promotional product manufacturers and providers, however, it is important to look for reliable and reputed manufacturers who also provide competitive rates. Any person interested to get a free quote for any kind of promotional product may feel free to contact us any time and we’ll even guide you through the right selection of promotional product based on your requirements.
Jean Pierre François – Business Development Manager – Digitized Logos Inc. – jean.pierre@DigitizedLogos.com